Saturday 15 September 2012

Introduction to this blog and me

Hi bloggers,
My name is David Choy. I will not mention much about myself until i feel comfortable about it:) Recently, it occurred to me that sutdents nowadays are so succumbed by their homework to the extend that they are oblivious to the "things" in the world. The purpose of this website is not just intended for just students but for everyone. I want people to learn new things everyday, not just from their work or schools. Some people might think that knowledge gained from other sources than schools are redundant for being successful in life, i respectly disagree. I believe that expanding ones knowledge can project high intellect and also confidence hence the purpose of this website. I would like to teach people about how the things, simple things, in our world work, how they came about and so on. Personally, i find all these things very interesting thus i want to share my interest. I would be posting on either a daily basis or a weekly basis. Hope you enjoy and learn something new everytime you visit this site. Thank you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment